Monday, October 15, 2012

oakley frog skin the mind starts to quickly thought up

m excited to stand against the boss beckoned and motioned him to give me to send a cup of white water to.
Soon ...... the boss himself holding a glass of white water over the originally ...... in fact not the boss personally run errands, but do not know why, today's pub as if only one person did not know the man where the
Put down the cups, the boss smiled and nodded to me, was about to leave, but that stopped me, boss puzzled eyes, I slowly out from the space bag of dried papaya, and then in front of him 11 breaking off pieces, put the cup inside.
The next moment ... I threw a fireball into the cup, and then pointing to the cup and said: Boss looked puzzled me, and did not want to drink, but the cup comes out of breath too sweet, can not help but gently reach for a glass on his nose, deep smell.
Ha ,online basketball shoe stores...... the incense boss surprised cried.
Looked at the hands of the cup, the boss finally could no longer withstand the temptation, gently drank a small mouth, a pair of small eyes stare to the limit, astonished at the hands of the cup.
I am very satisfied with his performance, a light: Is indeed a businessman, pub boss quickly restored calm, the mind starts to quickly thought up, so tasty, it will certainly be welcomed by Ms. is definitely a good deal of the money.
To see the boss's face I knew he was thinking,oakley frog skin, so I continue to drastic Road: , but ... this kind of thing can easily save, they do not get wet, even put a hundred years and will not rot, as long as a bubble with water, it will be OK, absolutely t

No comments:

Post a Comment